Guts & Glory
SUPPORTS DIGESTION & IMMUNE HEALTH
✓ Improves immune health to help with itchy skin
✓ Strengthens gut health
✓ Reduces loose stools and gas
✓ Supports overall wellbeing
A plant-based supplement jam-packed with essential digestive enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics that improve your dog and puppies' gut flora. Guts & Glory restores the health of your dog’s gut microbiome -where the good and bad bacteria live - to support immune health and promote gut detoxification, as well as overall wellbeing, allowing you to support your four-legged friend from within.
~ Tom Baeyer
Free shipping over €80 | Free vet advice | Free returns
Ingredients: hydrolyzed Guar Gum (Sunfiber®); flaxseed powder; spirulina; oregano powder; goldenseal powder; magnesium bisglycinate; methylsulfonylmethane (MSM); pineapple powder and papaya powder.
Additives per kg
- Vitamin A (3a672b), 66 600 IU
- Vitamin B1 (3a820), 84.38 mg
- Vitamin B3 (3a315), 2 667 mg
- Vitamin B5 (3a841), 667mg
- Vitamin B6 (3a831), 211 mg
- Biotin (3a880), 40 mg
- Folic acid (3a316), 11.5 mg
- Cobalamin, 0.13 mg
- Vitamin C (3a300), 6 667 mg
- Vitamin D3 (3a671), 5 333 IU
- Vitamin E (3a700), 666.5 mg
- Manganese (3b506), 467 mg
- Zinc (3b607), 667 mg
- Selenium (3b815), 2.67 mg
- Enterococcus faecium, 1.6x10^11 CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis, 1.6x10^11 CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei, 1.6x10^11 CFU
- Lactobacillus casei, 1.6x10^11 CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, 1.6x10^11 CFU
Intestinal flora stabiliser
- Bacillus subtilis (4b1820), 1.6x10^11 CFU
- α-amylase, 133 000 SKBU
- Cellulase, 26 600 CU
- β-glucanase, 266 000 BGU
- L-cysteine (2b17033), 6 667 mg
- Curcuma longa extract (2b163-ex), 26 700 mg
- L-glutamine (3c451), 33 300 mg
- Crude protein, 11.2%
- Crude fat, 8.2%
- Crude ash, 1.5%
- Crude fibre, 42.3%
- Sodium, 0%
Supplementary feed for dogs
10 kg, 1/2 spoon
20 kg, 1 spoon
30 kg, 1 + 1+2 spoon
40 kg or more, 2 spoons
1 spoon = 6 grams
Mix with food
Loose poopThanks to probiotics, Guts & Glory provides support for dogs with a sensitive digestive system that are susceptible to problems related to dietary changes and stress.
FlatulenceAn excess of harmful bacteria in the gut can lead to flatulence and gas, but by providing beneficial bacteria in Guts & Glory, you maintain a balanced gut flora.
Itchy skinDogs with itchy skin benefit from support of the gut barrier and gut flora by incorporating probiotics in their diet.
Orders placed on weekdays before 10 am will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed after 10 am will be shipped the following day. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be shipped on the next business day.
- Orders within Belgium, shipped via Bpost, will usually arrive within 1 to 3 business days.
- Orders outside Belgium, shipped with DPD, will usually arrive within 2 to 5 business days.
Our products are made and shipped from Belgium.
All our products are formulated by a team of leading experts, including our Co-Founder Veterinarian Valerie De Clerck, as well as a Biochemist and Professor of Pharmacology.
We source the ingredients for our supplements from some of the highest-quality suppliers around the world. We then manufacture the final products in ISO 22000, FCA (GMP+) and bio-certified facilities in Belgium.
Our products are up to 99% natural. Where possible we source natural ingredients for our products. In the small number of cases where it’s virtually impossible to get natural ingredients for some formulations, we use synthetic ones.
Yes! By our Co-Founder Veterinarian Valerie De Clerck as well as a whole host of Veterinarians who have been using our products with their clients’ horses for years. In fact, 9/10 vets recommend Curafyt supplements.
Simply email us at email@example.com or just use the chat at the bottom right corner of the page. Our team will get back to you asap.